Choose Dorchester debuts “Who’s Hiring?” to highlight county businesses or industries with job openings. This month it’s Cambridge International.
Cambridge International and its growing divisions have a number of professional and technical positions open at their Dorchester County headquarters.
A recognized leader in the metal belt and woven wire cloth industries, Cambridge continues to expand their employee base as their product lines evolve to create custom solutions for conveying systems, construction, technology, environmental applications, and manufacturing processes. With over 400 employees internationally, Cambridge is considered one of the Eastern Shore’s preeminent employers.
“Cambridge is as good as our people and I believe we employ the best,” said Heather Hillaert, Director of Human Resources, adding, “With an average retention rate of fifteen years you establish bonds that make you more than co-workers, we are family.”
Located on Goodwill Road, the company is hiring in sales, product development, information technology and project management. Current job opportunities include:
- Fabricator (Manufacturing, Systems Business): Contribute to Cambridge International’s success by fabricating and welding metal materials to customer’s specifications.
- Architectural Sales Director (Architectural): Drive economic growth in domestic and international markets for the Architectural Mesh division by leading business development and sales in select markets.
- System Administrator (Information Technology): Manage and maintain all local and world-wide IT network server resources and systems.
- Project Coordinator (Architectural): Provide project management support through order review, contract negotiations, submittals and service.
- Cost Accountant (Accounting): Sound understanding of cost accounting principles that can be applied in a global manufacturing environment.
- New Business Sales (Engineered Solutions, Sales): Grow a profitable business by selling customers unique solutions
Hilleart touts Cambridge’s many employee benefits saying, “The job may get you in the door but the benefits help you grow in your career. We provide a hundred percent tuition assistance program to employees once they are off of their introductory period.” She further explained that if employees want to pursue continuing education or career advancement training, Cambridge will pay for it to ensure the company invests in its future by ‘investing in our people.’
For more information about working at Cambridge International and how to apply, visit: http://cambridge-intl.com/careers/