Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Webinar Series (March 3rd-8th)
The Small Business Administration (SBA) has some key changes to the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) which will be available for a limited amount of time to ensure America’s smallest businesses get exclusive access. If you are a small business owner with fewer than 20 employees, or are self-employed; there is new information for you.
- What steps you can take now to take advantage of this special opportunity, which closes at 5:00 P.M. EST, Tuesday, March 9th, 2021
- Additional changes and recent policy announcements made by the Biden-Harris Administration
- Have your questions answered by SBA Leadership
- Mar. 3, 12:30 p.m. ET, Women Business Owners, Click here to register.
- Mar. 4, 3:00 p.m. ET, Asian-American + Pacific Islander, Native American + Tribal Small Business Owners; Click here to register.
- Mar. 5, 1:00 p.m. ET, Black + African-American Small Business Owners, Click here to register.
- Mar. 5, 3:00 p.m. ET, Hispanic Small Business Owners, Click here to register.
- Mar. 6, 2:00 p.m. ET, Veterans, Self-Employed Business Owners, Click here to register.
- Mar. 8, 3:00 p.m. ET, LGTBQ Business Owners, Youth Entrepreneurs, Restaurant Owners, Click here to register.
Webinar series hosted by the SBA, Public Private Strategies Institute, and other stakeholders.
"Dorchester is home. I returned after college and dove into our family business. There is an authentic sense of community here
"I enjoy working in Dorchester because there are an increasing number of millennials relocating, building lives and thriving h
"Dorchester is not only a beautiful scenic county with abundant wildlife and outdoor recreation, but the people are friendly a
"Our Dorchester County community has an amazing mix of past and present. It’s both old fashioned rooted in traditional value
"I was born and raised here, and although my career initially took me to DC, I realized very soon that I belong on the Shore.
"One of the things I love about living and working here is the amazing energy. There are a lot of great things happening simul
"Dorchester provides the close community feeling that small businesses thrive. Our county has so many driven people with incre
"I feel lucky to have grown up and experienced everything that Dorchester offers. The Chesapeake Bay never gets old and I neve
"After opening the Eastern Shore Dance Academy, I have met the most amazing children and families. Our community has so much t
"I enjoy working in Dorchester because of the gorgeous open space public lands such as Harriet Tubman Underground Railroad Sta