It’s that time of year to nominate a hard working, deserving Entrepreneur for our 2018 MCE Palmer Gillis Entrepreneur of the Year Award. You can nominate more than one person or yourself.
- Nominees must be a small business owner or majority partner involved in day-to-day operations of the business
- Business must be located in Wicomico, Worcester, Somerset, Kent, Queen Anne’s, Caroline, Talbot, or Dorchester counties
- The company must employ 100 employees or less
- The business must have been established locally for at least two (2) years
- Must be a for-profit business
- Business must be in the good standing with the state of Maryland
Click here to nominate your favorite entrepreneur.